Autumn and Winter Weddings
Winter Wedding Offer
Take advantage of our Winter Wedding Package 2013
Sensational all inclusive package available only in:
January, February, March and November £5999.00
Based on 50 guests, the package includes:
- Exclusive Use of the Hotel and Gardens
- 10 of our Luxurious Bedrooms with a Full West Country Breakfast
- Drinks after the Church or Civil Ceremony for 50 guests
- Canapés with your Drinks for 50 guests
- 3 Course Wedding Breakfast Meal for 50 guests (based on a Chicken Main Course)
- Half a Bottle of Wine per person for 50 guests
- Glass of Prosecco per person for the SpeechesToast for 50 guests
- Coffee and Homemade Fudge for 50 guests
- Evening Buffet Food for 50 guests
- Additional guests charged at £75.00 per person (maximum capacity for seated wedding breakfast is 100 guests)
- Chair covers and coloured sash available on request at £3.50 per chair
- Stunning silver candelabra centrepieces
Langdon Court lends itself beautifully as a winter wedding venue
A time of year when country houses come into their own – the log fires are lit, the grounds have a frosty shimmer and our wide choice of bedrooms provide a cosy retreat from cold.
Advantages of having a winter wedding include…
Save the date – people’s diaries are generally less hectic over the winter months and they’re less likely to need to choose between your wedding and someone else’s! It’s also a nice social interruption to the longer months.
Dress to impress – there are some great outfit possibilities for everyone, especially the Bride – think vintage fur coats, cosy white shawls and beautiful long-sleeved dresses.
Put the pennies towards a honeymoon – it’s surprising how much more you can get for your money ‘out of season’ - our Winter Wedding Package is a great example.
Memories are made of this – winter weddings are a chance to do something a little different whether it’s welly-boot-clad photos or simply warming mulled cider next to a roaring log fire.
Making a break for it - if you’re jetting off to a sun-soaked honeymoon the contrast in weather will make it feel that bit more rewarding!